First Enhanced Extenal Counterpulsation (EECP) Therapy Center Opens in Rome, Italy

General discussion topics for patients and clinicians

Moderator: ecpforum

ecpforum
Site Admin

First Enhanced Extenal Counterpulsation (EECP) Therapy Center Opens in Rome, Italy

Post by ecpforum » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:01 pm

The first Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP) Therapy center, under the business name of Health Way, has opened in Rome, Italy. Under the guidance and Directorship of Dr. Antonio Laudani, this new private center, will provide EECP therapy for patients suffering from cardiovascular disease. EECP therapy, a non-invasive outpatient treatment has been shown effective, in many published articles in peer reviewed medical society journals, to eliminate or reduce the symptoms of angina and other cardiovascular diseases such as heart failure, peripheral vascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, erectile dysfunction, cerebrovascular and renal disease. For more information contact Dr. Laudani at antolauda@me.com. One can learn more about EECP therapy on the IEECPS website or view videos on EECP therapy at http://www.eecp.com/multimedia-library.php.

Brianbloom

Re: First Enhanced Extenal Counterpulsation (EECP) Therapy Center Opens in Rome, Italy

Post by Brianbloom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:38 am

Great information. I need to know if its possible for someone to monitor blood pressure effectively with the aid of the blood pressure calculator. My friend Mavin has been making a lot of noise about it and I don't know if it does work as he says it does. And for the center you mentioned, will their charges be fair to threat someone with high blood pressure?